NOTICE: Visit the website OnGuardOnline.com for important information about staying safe and secure online.
- This policy covers how Casino City treats personal information that Casino City collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Casino City products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy applies only to information gathered during your use of
products and services provided by the Casino City Network of websites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Casino City does not own or control, or to people that Casino City does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Casino City collects personal information when you register with Casino City, when you use Casino City products or services, when you visit Casino City pages or the pages of certain Casino City partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Casino City may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address or zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Casino City and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Casino City collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Casino City automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Casino City cookie information, and the page you request.
- Casino City uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We ask that children under age 13 not register with Casino City because we do not provide services appropriate for their age.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Casino City does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products
or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under
the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Casino City under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Casino City communicate with you about offers from Casino City and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Casino City displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 25-30 from a particular geographic area.
- Casino City does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Casino City advertisers include a variety of businesses such as casinos, travel services, and stores.
- Casino City may set and access Casino City cookies on your computer.
- Casino City lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Casino City's cookies.
- Casino City uses uses web beacons to access Casino City cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Casino City products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Casino City Account Information, including your communications preferences, at any time.
- New categories of communications preferences may be added to the communication preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- Certain communications from Casino City, such as service announcements and administrative messages, are considered part of Casino City membership and you may not opt out of receiving them as long as your account is active.
- You may request that we de-activate or delete your account at any time. We may retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts in our information archives.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Casino City Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Casino City uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Casino City may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Casino City account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback
form or you can contact us at:
95 Wells Avenue Newton Centre, MA 02459 (617) 332-2850
CASINO CITY NETWORK: Online Casino City | Casino City Times | Poker Dictionary | PokerZone | RGT Online
Casino City is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Warning: You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a Casino or placing a wager. There are hundreds of jurisdictions in the world with Internet access and hundreds of different games and gambling opportunities available on the Internet. YOU are responsible for determining if it is legal for YOU to play any particular games or place any particular wager.